A longer life span means you need more money.
We are all facing longevity risk. And that is why it is imperative that we make a conscious effort to save more money while we are still working. Life expectancy has continued to increase with the females now aged 65 expected to live to 87.1 and a 65-year-old male can expect to live to 84.2 according to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.
November 09, 2017
26 min 56sec
- 3:00 Kate Stalter
- 4:00 Science of investing
- 5:32 Beware of the fees
- 12:05 Implications of longer life span
- 13:45 Don't be a burden on your children
- 15:15 Retirement is a womens issue
- 17:50 Financial wellness for Life
- 20:00 Modest lifestyle on government pension
- 25:02 Downsize to free up money
- 25:50 Contact for Kate Stalter