Eric Brotman's love of financial literacy is infectious.
Getting kids interested in money and how it works is the key to getting young ones financial future off on the right foot. Eric says,"You don’t want to end up old and broke." Listen to Eric Brotman's take of how to look forward to your retirement.
25 min 07sec
- 3:00 Introduction to Eric Brotman
- 3:30 Best time to get advice
- 4:20 Are you graduating into retirement?
- 7:30 Financial literacy should be taught in schools
- 11:30 Have the Retirement conversation
- 17:00 Don't have to keep up with the Jonses
- 19:30 Discuss finances with adult children and parents
- 24:00 Contact Eric Brotman
- Eric offers securities through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are not affiliated with Brotman Financial Group or any entity referenced herein. Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS provide tax or legal advice. The opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those held by Kestra IS or Kestra AS. This is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations for any individual. It is suggested that you consult your financial professional, attorney, or tax advisor with regard to your individual situation. Comments concerning the past performance are not intended to be forward looking and should not be viewed as an indication of future results.